New concern with new/used Disco II '03

I am driving new/used Disco II '03. I have had a few concerns not knowing if the strange sounds are normal for LR or if there is need to be concerned. My concern has to do with when I'm going from slowing down to giving it gas and when I suddenly give it gas (not heavy foot, mind you), there is a strange sound, like a knock. Is this normal for LR or is there a potential problem. Thx. in advance.

Reply to
Just Me

Just Me uttered summat worrerz funny about:

More info would be needed really, but basically , yes it's normal, there is likely to be a problem!

It's a Landrover after all.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

When I am driving and I take my foot off the gas to go to the break, then when I go back and step on the gas (not all the time mind you) there is a knocking sound. It doesn't happen when I take off from a traffic light. I don't know if it's inherent to LR or a potential problem.

Reply to
Just Me

On or around Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:39:01 GMT, "Just Me" enlightened us thusly:

auto or stick?

and you mean brake. although sometimes on Land Rovers the 2 are synonymous.

Reply to
Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire

haha!! In ans to your ques, it's automatic...

Reply to
Just Me