Rock Sliders

Evening.

First of all I hate the internet.

Secondly - I have tonight attempted to fit my new rock sliders that i got from Brookwells the other day.

All went well, but i think there is something not quite right.

The sliders fit into the round chassis bar at the back, and have a bracket on the front that fits on to the bolt through the chassis/bulkhead. (Same one that the steps used.)

However, it is about an inch shy of the actual chassis, so i cant do it up as tight as i'd like to..

I am currently trying to upload a pic or 3, but due to the first point, im having trouble..

Help!

PS. Im about to go outside and run this bastard Netgear router over.

Why can i send mail, but not actually browse the web properly..

COCK!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I guess you've already tried powering it down and up again, that usually works for me when my linksys throws a wobbley.

Regards the rocksliders try a query on

if you have no joy here, lotta gadget peeps on there.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Yeah, Re-set it, firmware update, still no joy. It can browse the net kinda, but it will come up with page not displayed all the time... Hit refresh about 10000 times and the page will load...

Think its bolloxed... :(

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Any ideas? I might pack it full of washers or sommat, but i kinda feel that its a bit of a bodge...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

On or around Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:41:22 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

it must be catching. the modemrouter here threw a wobbler yesterday. tried soft-reset, tried switch off, no dice - ethernet part running OK, ADSL dead as a dodo.

last resort, found the instructions for "reset to factory spec", as by now it wouldn't let me log onto it. Did that, it powered back up, relinked to the ADSL and reconnected the PPP - eh? how'd it do that?

somehow, the "reset to factory spec" hadn't wiped the user info, just restored it to working.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

aye - there's more to data destruction than "format c:" (or equiv)

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:33:22 +0100, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

well, yeah. the reset button is supposed to reset it though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

FBH - the universal reset button.

Reply to