UNOFFICIAL INFO

Kewl - no problem!

Reply to
Mother

Some time ago there was a suggestion about folk bringing along spare bits and bobs that were not realistically saleable through the usual channels, for a bit of a swap/sell/WHY at the unofficial.

I've had a trip to the skip with a lot of heavy stuff, but I still have a pair of side-steps for a Disco 1 that I need to get rid of. If anyone is interested, post here and I will bring them along for a small consideration of beer tokens. A bit bulky to bring along "just in case".

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:29:01 +0100, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

are they in decent nick?

replacement side steps are on the list of "to do" for our disco.

BTW, on the same subject...

If any of you have bent track rods, I've a use for short lengths of LR track rod.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

||| I've had a trip to the skip with a lot of heavy stuff, but I still ||| have a pair of side-steps for a Disco 1 that I need to get rid of.

|| are they in decent nick?

Yes, no damage and they clean up nice and black. No brackets (I CBA to take them off, then the car went) but they wouldn't be hard to make up.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:29:01 +0100, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

okay I have 3 SAGs 750 by 16, all with good tread, and 4 black range rove alloys and 1 silver (all 3 spoke type) 3 of the black one have mud tyres, the other 2 are AT, all 5 are 205x16, 2 steel Disco wheel rims, series 3 windscreen, 90/110 front panel, 90/110 bonnet with some holes to clear a roll cage.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:29:01 +0100, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

Thinking about it, I have a couple of bits of SIII exhaust: later type front pipe and station wagon type rear pipe and silencer.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

|| Some time ago there was a suggestion about folk bringing along spare || bits and bobs that were not realistically saleable through the usual || channels, for a bit of a swap/sell/WHY at the unofficial. ||

Also an air intake plus elbows and filters (never used) for a carb V8.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Let me know if you have no luck

g dot r dot gleed at btinternet dot com

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Sun, 09 Apr 2006 21:55:37 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

I've got one about 50m which'll carry 13A once unwound.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Bring it! :-)

Reply to
Mother

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:39:39 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

If any one wnts hookup, I'll be bringing a 2.5 kva jobby....

Are we going to need silly big tent, or will we use a barn looking at how its persisting it down here in peterborough.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I'm wondering if we'll need/want any generators?

I could bring my 'silent' Honda, however it would be even 'silenter' if we all use mains.

Barn :-)

Reply to
Mother

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:04:09 +0100, "Graham G" scribbled the following nonsense:

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Found it! (Alright, Charlotte did...)

I'll test it later. It's got a built in fan thingumie for blowin it up and all, so I'll charge some D cells too :-)

Reply to
Mother

On or around Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:04:09 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:12:29 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

no need to panic - single one I ordered from millets turned up. handier in a tent the size of mine.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:08:56 +0100, Simon Isaacs scribbled the following nonsense:

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Simon Isaacs muttered summat about:

Reply to