Fiesta X Reg Zetec S 1596cc year 2000

Heater on Fiesta X Reg Zetec S 1596cc year 2000

The Hot Cold control doesn't have any effect on heat from the heater. When the weather is hot the heater blows hot air, when the weather is cold the heater blows cold air both conditions irrespective of hot cold control position. There is no AirCon in the car.

Is this more likely to be the heater control valve or heater control circuit board?

Is there a way to check?

Where is the heater control PCB located?

Thanks

Reply to
Alt Beer

the valve was a common fault on those, and the last one I fitted was about

25 quid.
Reply to
Mrcheerful

d the heater blows cold air both conditions irrespective

The valve went first on my daughters V reg Zetec.Very easy to change. Control went a few months later.Also easy.

Reply to
mark