FS: Weber 32ICH Carb for Mk1 Fiestas

Having a bit of a garage clear out, and found this. Its brand new, I think it was used for 70 miles before the car was retired. These are £120 brand new, I'd be willing to accept £70 or make an offer if you feel this is too much. I can get pictures if wanted.

Thanks

Ben J

Reply to
Benje

Why are there so many people getting rid of second hand carbs that where only used for between 10 and 200 miles.

Do they kill cars or something, surely before forking out such a large amount for a new carb you must have taken the condition of the old vehicle into account? -- Or is it that it can no longer be sold as new, so that carb that was fitted in his sons fiesta for the last 12 months must make back some money?

maybe I am just cynical and untrusting, but why would somebody buy a new carb for 70 miles work? and pay £170 for a carb on a car worth £10 ???

Also this advert breaks the trades descriptions act, as he states it is brand new, then says it has done 70 miles work and then been left in his garage with petrol eating away at the seals for god knows how long.

Andy

Reply to
Denley