80 720 carb, weber?

I picked up an 80 720 pickup, 2.0L engine and carb problems. i don't much like the rebuilder that my local parts store gets stuff from, and cant find the diaphrams that the kits don't supply. Does anyone have a source?

I am considering running a Weber 32/36. Anyone using one? What jetting are you using? I am a mechanic and live in a no-smog county. I will set it up so that it has emissions equal to or better than required.

Reply to
Paul Calman

I put one on my 85 2.0 mitsubishi truck and it passes EMI in atlanta better than the stock carb did. If you can find an adapter plate (or can make one) go for it. The "stock" jetting these come with should be pretty close for a 2.0 engine and my mitsu has power like it never has had in it's life! :-)

Reply to
Steve T