Knight Rider

Just looking for a voice box for my Nissan Primera. Realising how with a consult cable from Blazt and a bit of creative programming, one could interpret the ECU signals and light the right lights, I got to thinking....

Has anyone done any conversion kits of Nissan Primera P10 to Knight Rider? ie, Electronic Dash, illuminated accelerator, the scanner etc?

Maybe a handy bluetooth feature could link your GPS to the voice box and the car could talk to ya.... :-)

There has to be something?

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

hmmmmmm................... do you get out much fella ;o)

Reply to
reg

Why would you want to!!!!

Trevor Smith

Reply to
Trevor Smith

Because Knight Rider is awesome. David Hasselhoff is awesome. I'll try and stop saying awesome, but you get my drift.

After I cleaned my car, and even cleaned the dash, I noticed the lights looking particularly bright and bold with rounded rectangles... and I got to thinking,, ooh, looks like Knight Rider, if only I could mount TV screens and other stupid gimmicks into the dash...

That'd be cool (for me).

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean