knight rider for sale YES KITT!

gimmie 40k US please :)

most advance car on the telly it talked see :)

Reply to
Vamp

But look at what else they are selling

The Ferrari 308GTS from Magnum, p.i SFX stunt rocket pack from The Rocketeer Goldmember signature costume from Austin Powers James Bond prop Walther PPK pistol from License to Kill

And the list just goes on and on :-)

Reply to
Networkguy

Yeah, I heard a guy in the UK on the radio talking about owning one. He sourced it from america, basically got one that had been used as a stunt car - so was pretty beat up. Restored it all, but you can't exactly call it the 'proper' KITT. I wonder how many 'nice' ones they had for close ups, etc? Maybe there was just the one real KITT and a ton of stunt cars. Still, this one has a proper dash, which is kinda cool.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Shame it's not exactly unique, they didn't just use one car...

Reply to
Lordy

Did you hear the Hoffmeister talking about it on R1 a few weeks ago? he said they used to write cars off at lunch for fun. Thats a job i could excel at!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

1 of at least 30 they used :)
Reply to