Moped insurance

Can someone recommend good sites for moped insurance.

Thanks

Reply to
Scooby Doo

Johnnie Scott

i ended up with bennets

Reply to
Mindwipe

Not sure about moped but Motorcycle Direct were by far the best for my 600 hornet, they managed to qoute for fully comp what the competition were quoting for TPF&F. The insurance is actually with AXA too.

Cheers Kev

Reply to
TribalKev

Don't know about mopeds, but for bigger bikes

used to be pretty good.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Try 'Phillip Williams' Insurance in Stockton Heath, Warrington (Sorry Don't have the number to hand) I've had my moped 4 years and been through Phil Williams arm called 'Motor Plan'

Same policy for 4 years - 1st year Swinton - Charged me £35 in Brokerage fees alone on top of the £90 for the policy, - Last year Phil williams did the lot inc Legal etc for £95 TPFT

PM

Reply to
Paul MULLEN

"Paul MULLEN" wrote

Blimey!

When I had my Puch Maxi, (1996) insurance was £5 per year from the motorbike shop, no questions asked..........

Vince

-- Truck Driving In Russia-

Knight of the Road

and when i got my policy (from Bennetts) it was with norwich union puzzled me

Reply to
Mindwipe

is the one to use , lots of ggod ffedbackfrom friends

shaun

Reply to
shaun doherty

And AXA are stopping car insurance so presumably will affect M/Cycle etc insurance as well Stuart

Reply to
Stuart