noisy Rover 25

I currently have a Rover 25 with the tiny 1.1 litre K-series engine, and I hate it! The engine is so noisy and it's like there's hardly any soundproofing. Is there anything I can do to make it quieter? Any sort of sound insulation I can do? Road noise on a lot of surfaces is bad too.

Reply to
MichaelS

Get rid of it.

Yes there are things you can do, but you'll still hate it. Get shot of it, try something else.

Reply to
DervMan

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:01:30 +0000, I waved a wand and this message magically appears in front of MichaelS:

Sell it and buy a Peug. They're better.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Sell it and buy a pushbike. They're quicker.

Reply to
Pete M

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:02:21 +0000, I waved a wand and this message magically appears in front of Pete M:

Sell it and buy a wheelchair. They're easier.

Reply to
Alex Buell