Peugeot 5008 steaming up

I have a brand new Peugeot 5008 HDi.

Why has it got two temperature controls and how do I use them? (The handbook doesn't make a lot of sense.)

Also the car is forever seriously steaming up which I suspect is to do with the controls not being set properly. I have just come home and had to have the front window open to clear the condensation.

What do I do before going to the supplier?

TIA

Reply to
Don

At a wild guess, one for the driver's side, one for the passenger side.

Have you got it set to recirc? Is the aircon on?

Just stick it on auto and let it sort itself out.

Reply to
Adrian

Tried that. Put it on auto and it still steams up. Tried recirc on and off. No difference.

Reply to
Don

Dealer o'clock, then.

Reply to