Floor mats?

My Niece just bought a '96 M edition Miata. Starlight blue with tan top and interior. The floor mats are the same tan with the M Edition logo in blue. The problem is, is that the mats are extremely sun bleached. They would like to replace them with original mats but obviously in much better condition. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clark

----- Clark Friedrichs / snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

Are you positive that the "M" letter is in blue? It has been so long since mine bleached out and I tossed them that I don't remember.

I couldn't find any with blue lettering, but OEM "M" edition floor mats are about $60.00 plus shipping online through Ebay. They might be less somewhere else, but probably not much.

Here is one ad, (not mine). It also gives you the Mazda part number, (0000-89-7297-A5), so that you can call the dealer and check their pricing. I would try Trussville Mazda first if you are going to have them delivered. Your dealer *might* know if the mats are available with the blue "M" letters. Trussville can probably tell you for certain.

Pat - former '96M owner

Reply to
pws