Polar Bear Run 2008

One of our local Miata club members created a video using footage from this year's polar bear run...

That's our president doing the pre-drive talk. There's just a couple of quick shots of Vixen in the snowy parking area at Hawk Mountain but you kind of have to know exactly where she's parked or you'll miss her.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

youtube is having trouble this morning. I will have to check it out later. The first 2 seconds look cool. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws