Sway Bar Bushing Squeak / End Link replacement

A couple years ago I installed front and rear Brainstorm sway bars. The rear sway bar now squeaks like an old bedspring mattress on a hot night. It is quite annoying. I have tried Teflon tape under the bushing but it won't stay. I've tried grease but it doesn't last. Anyone have a tried and true solution?

On another note, The drivers side rear end-link got bent during the new Brainstorm sway-bar install. I'm considering replacing the stock sway-bar end-links. Any recommendations? What changes in ride or drivability can I expect?

Lloyd White '91

Reply to
Lloyd - WB8YKH

Where does one purchase "Waterproof boat trailer wheel bearing grease"?

Reply to
Lloyd - WB8YKH

Wild guess - your local boating and fishing store?

Ron.

Reply to
Ron Loewy