Three Wise Men

Hi Group!

Go see the Top Gear guys drive a Miata (and a couple of other lesser cars) recreating the Three Wise Men's trip to Bethlehem!

yrs jp

Reply to
johnny p.

I just finished watching (thanks, finalgear.com). Not their best travel special--the cars were too reliable and everything was fairly predictable. I won't spoil the end, but IMHO the best joke was the mouse. Well worth the download.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

I agree, not their best programme by far, I thought it was a little tacky and the lads didn't seem to have their hearts in it. Apart from the MX5 (Miata) interest I wouldn't have bothered.

Don

Reply to
Donwill