Anti-Corrosion Warranty

I've got a quick question perhaps someone can answer.
I was wondering if the anti-corrosion warranty on a mercedes is only for the period of the original warranty (4yr/50,000 mi)?
Volkswagen offers 12-year anti corrosion and I was curious to know if MB does the same.
Thanks.
-EB
My C180 bought new Oct 2000 has 30 year anti corrosion warranty.

the
does