hey meatball bargin toyota mod :)

if your a bloody idiot with more money than sense!

Reply to
Vamp

Chav bling - do they turn green when it rains?

Reply to
Johnny

And a supra.

Didnt meatball buy a celica? (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

So tacky it hurts.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yeah, but nearly bought a gen 3 Supra that was advertised a little bit cheaper. Saw sense about the fueling costs though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

and badge costs it seems

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

LOL

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Worst thing about the Celica is that Haynes never saw fit to publish one, so I have to buy a US Chilton one, and hope they aren't too different apart from the emissions s**te (oh yeah, and everything being the wrong way round but I'm used to that on the Skodas, as haynes used the original Czech service diagrams with language translation).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo