Nova tuner at work.

Guy at work, not passed his test yet, has a 1 litre nova which he is fiddling with. Aluminium boot spoiler has been fitted. Lowered spings fitted (probably heated cherry red to sag 'em).

And then a k and n filter filted, together with a modification to the "long thin" jet .... he drilled it out to 3mm. Duuuuuuh!!!!!!!

Probably has 30bhp less than standard now.

If its anything like the dodgy solex carb on an ax, he's drilled out the emulsion jet ... the main jet (he should have done) hides underneath. So where i increased the jet sizes on my ax 8% primary and 9% secondary, he's gone probably 200% oversize.

And then, to top all the major league twatedness he has done to the car, he comes to work in it!!!! Double duh!!!

-- Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

noy passed his test and comes to work in it? nob

Reply to
Vamp

I hope your reported this very dangerous non driver?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What a cool dude. I'm thinking about getting a K an N bolt on for the Volvo. For the novetly value more than anything. My first National B event in it will be Feb 14th, so think i may have to get it for then - will give everyone else something to laugh at!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oh yes!!!

All the local businesses meet up once in a while with the police to discuss the security of the industrial estate. We all have a contact number to report suspicious events in the locality. The number was called. ............. The only mistake was my boss telling our nova-fiend the police had just been informed, and he wanted that car out of the car-park well away from all the other members of staffs' vehicles......a.s.a.p. If ONLY he'd left it until the plod arrived.

And to top it off, my two assistants spread word around the site, so now nova boy is being told off by all and sundry.

-- Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

LOL! I'd be surprised it it will run on the main jet at all now- so much fuel it will probably hydraulic lock...

Teehee..

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

Good.

I have no problem driving bad taste, legal mechanically sound, but poor performing cars if that is their choice, but they should at least have the decency to learn to drive first.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

He's bull%hitting his mates that its got a kent cam now!!! Its idles like a pig apparantly ... just like my tin foil box that HAS got a kent cam fitted. (Tin foil box = citroen ax). The nova brews up a good dose of smoke as well on idle!!!

My brother who knows a car mechanic guy who is freindly with nova boy hears all the fun and mirth that goes on with this boy racer alter on wheels.

I'll ask him tommorow what duration his cam has ... mine is 285 degrees, which is the maximum possible on the standard ax manifold ... obviously boy racer will go one better and say he's got a 825 degree cam!!! ROLMFAO i will!!!

-- (Scum Mail Bouncer In use). (Remove "n" from email address to reply directly).

Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

He's trying .... he's done the theory test 8 times, past it on the 9th. Booking lessons next!!

-- (Scum Mail Bouncer In use). (Remove "n" from email address to reply directly).

Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

There are unfortunately far too many muppets who disregard the law, simply because they know there is a severe lack of officers on the beat. My local police have to patrol a 400 square mile area ... there are normally less than 5 officers out in cars at any one time at the weekends. And where do you find police officers??? Around the centres of population ... so any muppet wanting to try his nova out simply keeps out of town, keeps on the c roads,etc. All we need are a few anpr roadside cameras, which call through to the nearest patrol, to warn them that kevin in his nova, registration number duh123x is out on the A91 heading southbound. That would give the police something to do, keep up the rates of detected crime (so they look good) without bothering to many motorists doing 32 in a 30 zone!! And possibly preserve much more life.

-- Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

you don't half talk some s**te.

Reply to
Theo

Be more specific ......... (You don't drive an uninsured nova by any chance??)

-- Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

Jesus, my first time I manages 33/35

Reply to
. BaldyBastard .

difficult to be specific with this much volume. and no I don't.

Reply to
Theo