Paging Meatball

The answer to your prayers.....

SteveH

You sick, sick bastard ;) See my last post. Sorted.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Ticked almost all the boxes and was stupidly cheap, too.

Aye. Totally gutless, but nice spec and cheap.

Reply to
SteveH

Yeah, for plodding along the M62 to work, and the occasional run. It'll do until I can afford a well serviced late as poss Fabia or Octavia vRS.

Maybe I'll give up on the blasting for a while, and when I get arround to playing with it, it'll brakes and suspension stuff, instead of engine.make the best use of what it has instead of squeezing more out.

It was the spec/price that tripped it for me (at that age even with those miles everything should still be working too). Bit like your passat you had. Did the job. It has cost less than I've sold the Saab for too.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

One of Berton=E9's off days, altho admittedly a Mk2 Cavalier was never=20 going to be his finest starting block... :)

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

True. I was on the verge of looking at "other" makes. I really wanted to avoid the Daewoo/Proton/Perodua/Hyundai type of car=20 though.

There was a rather nice Nissan Laurel in Manchester manual 2.4 with tax=20 and ticket for =A3500 though. I would probably have bought that first.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2