V12 Power

Well the Dunlop Denovo was a 70's product wasn't it?

Reply to
Elder

I miss that Celsior you know. Can't afford one, but that makes me miss it even more.

Reply to
Elder

Saw one of those oddball GS (Aristo?) things the other day.

It really was a heap of crap, I'm afraid.

If it hadn't been parked in a decent golf club car park, I'd have sworn it belonged to some council estate dealer / low rent club bouncer.

"bling" rims, too-dark aftermarket tints and gold plated badges.

*shudder*
Reply to
SteveH

How could I forget, this was meant to be presented in the authorised mini review format. It's never too late, so here goes.

**BMW E32 750i Mini Review** Whoosh ! **Review ends**
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It looks nice, bearing im mind I'm not keen on tan leather or italian cars really. Hope it works out.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

And a twin turbo straight 6 auto that with a quick decat/sport cat/race cat and intake will make 400 hundred dancing ponies.

I actually dislike the gold badges even if they are factory on some models. The nicest non standard badges was are the "Smoked chrome" ones. You can order them for silly money, or there was a guide to making your own with coloured laquer on the US owners club site and side by side you couldn't tell the difference, except one cost about $300 less. Bling rims I can live with. I like the look of dark tints on a dark car, even if they are illegal and in most cars to dark to be safe. Wouldn't have them myself for legal reasons but they do look good.

Reply to
Elder

No they were weird. Yes a timing error its a bit older maybe... Lately they all have stiffened sidewall 245/50 18 runflats because they are the same as fitted on my van.

Reply to
Burgerman

yes to the 70's and yes to being safe to drive at 50mph for 100 miles when flat. So I guess it was a 70's run flat tyre.

Reply to
Elder