Spring Question

Has any one use springs form Eibac, DROPZONE, Sprint , Maxspeed or FALKEN ? What do you think of them? Anyone else with a comment or recommendation is welcome to post it. I'm looking for a nice drop of

1.25 to 1.5 inch both front and rear.

Thanks Scott

Reply to
sonicmonkey

If you just want the drop, I don't know, but if your looking for a specific ride type H&R has a good variety. I have Sports in the front and Race in the back, that and Sport Bilsteins all around. You should match the dampers and springs.

Reply to
Gill