[Q] replace halogen light ??

I have Maxima 2001. The Halogen light (left hand side near battery) is bad. I buy a bulb and tried to replace it but failed. The procedures I doing:

  1. unplug wire -- successful
  2. remove rubber cap -- failed. I twist and pull still can NOT take it out.

Antone know how to do it?

Thanks.

Reply to
aaa

john smith

Look in the owner's manual. On mine (97) the directions for headlight R&R were listed in the DIY section.

Reply to
Dave Stone

Reply to
john smith