2000 bonneville susp question

I have a 2000 bonneville SLE when it is cold out under 15 degrees the suspension is not working it has air ride suspension I have had it tested it holds air no leaks the pump is working fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks in advance

Reply to
Bryan

Bryan, What exactly is the problem? Your car has automatic level control (rear suspension only). Is it not leveling with load applied? There is a suspension position sensor that is mechanicly linked to the left rear control arm. Does that look in order? We've had a snowy, icy winter up here. Maybe something was knocked out of kilter there?

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb

Hi yes it does seem in order I hade it checked out I didn't know if anyone else had the problem everything for this system is big dollars in stead of guessing which is what the Pontiac dealer wants to do at my expense. I will have it checked out again .. Thank you for your reply Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville