Interesting couch!EBAY Don't look if easily offended.

Just look at the additional pics before it gets pulled.

Malcom Gillette

Wonder how that got there? Definitely a eye catcher. Also not a couch. LOL

Reply to
mcavanti

I wouldn't buy it. Stupid guy can't even get her window regulator adjusted correctly ... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

People wonder why Mopar prices are so high......look what they attract

Bobwhatever

Reply to
Bob

Aww come on Jeff, it's yellow!

Mark

65 Cruiser
Jeff Rice wrote:
Reply to
Mark Anderson

Malcom

Not pulled as of 9am...

JT

(I'd rent one of those!)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

> Malcom

Reply to
D.J.

Only 40 miles from me. Wonder if you buy the house and estate if all animals (including Beaver) would be included?

Bob40

>> Malcom

Reply to
Bob

Cute furry little beaver? NOT... Jeff (I thought it was a moose! ) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice