About the 12 year old and 2 year old.

I think what Fartus Ignitus did by posting below was show the imaturity of most far leftist. Why does this deserve it's own thread? Because the other one is laced with lies and liberal ploys.

What the Democrats did was employ a child to say that the healthcare system was needed.

Republicans responded by saying that the boy was being exploited. So, Fartus calls that an attack on a 12 year old and 2 year old. This is kind of like liberals saying that Rush Limbaugh called soldiers phoney, when in fact, he only called Jesse McBeth and those like him phoney.

"The critics accused Graeme's father, Halsey, a self-employed woodworker, of choosing not to provide insurance for his family of six, even though he owned his own business. They pointed out that Graeme attends an expensive private school. And they asserted that the family's home had undergone extensive remodeling, and that its market value could exceed $400,000. "

Ahem, and this is exactly the Republicans claim. If you can afford health insurance but chose not to provide it then you do not need socialized medicine. Yet Democrats attempt to call Republicans "haters of the poor" and "children haters."

Typical Liberal Politics!

Reply to
Go Mavs

What this comes down is that Democrats are trying to push socialized medicine more and more, to even those who do not require it and then accusing Republicans of being rich fat cats when they suggest that it is not needed for a family who sends their kids to an expensive private school and own a home worth 400,000 dollars. The lowest of the lows.

Reply to
Go Mavs

We already have socialized medicine, and if I told you the example I'm thinking of, you'd tell me you loved it and would never want it to be eliminated.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Not to the fullest extent Joe. It is relatively minor compared to most countries and that is for good reason. It is to keep society from becoming dependent on government.

I have no problem with some social healthcare services but it should only be used in dire circumstances.

What is happening in our country right now is a movement of people who don't want to be responsible for their own health cost, and instead would rather spend that money on gadgets.

I am not saying healthcare is cheap. Obviously it is not. However, that can be fixed in other ways.

Reply to
Go Mavs

Think harder. It's an institution which, if I said "Let's kill it", you'd call me all sorts of names.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Name the example I'm talking about.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I cannot read your mind and I don't play your mind games.

It does not matter if you have a good example of it or not. I have about 20 bad examples of socialized healthcare that I have witnessed first hand in the medical field.

Reply to
Go Mavs

I'm headed out to hear some music. Stay tuned until tomorrow morning. Let's see if Natalie gets it. She's 113.72 times smarter than anyone here except me.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

At least you did not ask a question for a change LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Are you telling us that you, a full blown lefty kook, actually expect us to believe you are NOT yet accustomed to people calling you all sorts of names by now? I don't believe you! LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Name the institution I'm talking about.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You must be kidding, right? Natalie, at the least, has a high school diploma or she could not be working in her field, she has to be smarter than you LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Name the institution I'm talking about.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Is it the institution where were placed by your family? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Is that a question? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Kinda looks to me like it was an attack on Democrats.

But the Libs wouldn't see it that way.

Reply to
Hachiroku