Corolla Verso: navigation system safety speed switch override

Hi,

I have a Corolla Verso with TNS310 navigation system. The system has a safety feature that disables controlling most of the system when the car is moving.

While it indeed is not a good idea to use the navigation system's menus while driving, it would be nice if the passenger could use it. Therefore I'd like to know if it's possible to override the system and control the navigation system.

Thanks!

Reply to
Roel Schroeven

I believe that there is a workaround for some Lexus Navigation systems for diagnostic purposes. It may or may not work on your car - it doesn't on mine so I didn't keep a copy, but you might want to search newsgroups for the Lexus workaround.

Reply to
Ray O

I found it (for reference:

, but I'm afraid it doesn't apply to the system in my car. From the steps listed I can see that it applies to systems with a touch screen, while mine is just a step-by-step system without touch screen and without map display.

Anyway, thanks for your answer!

Reply to
Roel Schroeven