Help! Matrix family friendly cargo mat

Hi everyone!

I'm a new owner of a 2006 Matrix and I'm very happy with this car so far.

There's no mat in the cargo area and I would like to find one. I installed 2 child seats in the back. Is there a cargo mat that will not cover the anchors located in the cargo floor?

The OEM mat is great but I can't have it and the child seats installed a the same time

Thanks

FamilyMatrix

Reply to
FamilyMatrix

"FamilyMatrix" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

There are lots of different cargo area liners available, just google "matrix cargo liner." I do not think that any of them are set up to use the mat and tethered child seats at the same time. If you want to do that, I'd buy the cheapest mat I could find and cut a hole for the tether anchors.

Reply to
Ray O

I really like WalMart for this sort of thing. They have several varieties to select from, and they are very low cost. You can trim the edged as needed, or cut a hole if you desire.

"FamilyMatrix" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

After searching on Ebay, I found somebody who sells Matrix \ Vibe cargo mats with precut holes for the anchors!

I will order one.

Thanks for your suggestions.

FamilyMatrix

Reply to