AARG! How to change turn light on 90 Toyota Truck?

Hi..

How the heck do you change the right front turn light on a 1990 Toyota

4 x 4 truck please? The way I see it, I have to remove the bumper?????

The manual says to just take off 2 screws on the external lens , remove it, replace bulb and thats it.

I removed the screws, and the lens won't come out. I started prying it out and the lens is starting to crack.

The next step is to remove the grill which according to the manual a several "clips' to either pinch inside or outside, BUT the bottom lip of the grill inserts behind the chrome bumper?????

Anyone know how to do this? Did prev owner glue external lens on?

Thanks. PLEASE

Reply to
Fred

Hi..

Sorry, its the parking light. I found that after removing the 3 screws and gently prying the edge of the light assembly forward, I could reach in and get to the back of the light which is a 5 watt byonet light (not a standard

1126 light!)..... I must have a different grill assemble or the manual is wrong. Anyway.... Its fixed. If anyone else has similar problem it would be good to know though.

Fred

Reply to
Fred