1302 rear suspension

Today I noticed that my rear suspension on the driver side is 2 cm lower than the one on the passenger side. The suspension seems to work fine. Can this be a broken bar?

Joao

Joao Eliseu

...this isn't unusual. The drivers side has had weight on it for years where the passenher side has not. Bar is not likely broken. Re-index it and you should be fine.

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Thanks for the reply. It is a hard job to re-index it? Do know any site with that information? I think that I have a magazine showing how to lower the suspension. I will look for it.

Joao

Joao Eliseu

A few days ago I had a very similar question. I wanted to raise the rear of my 1303 because a PO went ridiculously low. Here are a few links from the answers. If you want to read the threads, do a search on "how to raise rear suspension".

here are the links:

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña