louvered running boards

Does anyone have pictures of a car with the stainless louvered running boards I see around?

Reply to
GusDaDog

Not very close up, and not in the pristine shape I would like to show, but this car has won a trophy looking worse than the pics.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

yeah....not the best picture but I get a better idea than the pictures in the magazines.... I see they run about $30 a pair, is that the ones you got and how is the quality?

If you don't, it's its.

and likewise yours

Reply to
GusDaDog

Well, The car came with those on it about five or six or so years back,...................they still look exactly like they did when we got the car...................the car looks different, but the running boards look the same.........LOL

Have no Idea which ones they are.

I rather like the billet aluminum ones if I were to buy a new set nowadays..................I think Real Source carries them............They ain;t cheap though.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

The louvered, and smooth, ones avail able now are crap. They are very thin and will bend easily. I never seen nice ones on a car before. Any foot contact and they are ruined. If you want looks go with the billet ones, they cost more, but will not bend unless struck hard enough to damage your car.

Reply to
Zarana-X

most are probably the cheap ones like the ones I have...

these are real thin and bend easily....

--

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver >
Reply to

I've got a set that I bought by mistake... package buy.

Will move them to the right buyer for a song... still in the factory bag and protective layer.

contact me at snipped-for-privacy@isd.net if interested.

Reply to
MN AirHead

What key?

Seriously, if they as strong as the original stockers and you are passing through Winona, I'll take 'em. Cash. But you got to put up with my company for a few minutes. Any extra charge for that?

Reply to
jjs

They are not as strong as the original RB's , however they look nice if taken care of......................I would think one could use them as an applique on an original one...............Maybe look nice and have more than factory strength.