2001 530i clutch

Having just bought this car I thought the clutch pedal was a bit high & the clutch had a lot of travel before the bite, making changes a bit awkward esp if changing at high revs, I thought I would get used to it, but have not as yet. Is there any way of adjusting the clutch or lowering the pedal height? The car has covered 37K. TIA for any pointers & advice.

Reply to
Nocturne

just get used to it. on some cars you can adjust it with the wire connected to clutch, by pullin it (then of course, making it more tight)

Reply to
filip