FA: 1994 Camaro Service Manual

Wow. Those look thin compared to the 3 volume SM for my 2001 Z28 that just came in the mail a few days ago. The 2001 set weighs over 13 pounds! Are you showing just the covers or something on the auction page? I know the auction is over but am just curious.

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

They weighed 9 pounds between the two of them.

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.

Reply to
Witt19