Black Nerf bars or ABS running boards for 2006 Express 3500 regular wheelbase

I'm looking for black nerf bars or abs running boards for my 2006 Express

3500 regular wheelbase van, to help the little 'uns climb in. I'd like something that doesn't required drilling (Can do it if necessary, but lazy). Tried google, but not much came up that is designed for this van.

Anyone got links to stuff that fits?

Reply to
Anonymous