'06 Commander for sale!

we got one in here yesterday,it looks kinda strange if you ask me.kinda like an H3,Honda Element,Land Rover cross breed or something,its really big inside,I think I like it better than the '05 Grand Cherokee.

I can post the options list if y'all would like to see them.

Reply to
TNKEV

"TNKEV wrote: "we got one in here yesterday,it looks kinda strange if you ask me.kinda like an H3,Honda Element,Land Rover cross breed or something,its really big inside,I think I like it better than the '05 Grand Cherokee. I can post the options list if y'all would like to see them."

Test drove one Monday. They ride was great. The third row seats don't have a lot of leg room for adults. Their knees will be in their chest. The one I drove had the 3.7 liter engine.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge

They still making Studebakers?

Reply to
<Count Floyd

check "alt.autos.studebakers"

Reply to
TNKEV

I was making a joke because the guy mentioned "Commander" and that was a Studebaker model, along with President, Dictator and Land Cruiser.

Reply to
<Count Floyd