2000 cirrus doorlocks

Hi,

I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus LXi I bought new. In the past few weeks the drivers and rear passanger door locks have stopped operating electrically. All of a sudden when driving I heard the drivers door lock buzz like the solonoid was having a problem.

anyone elese heard of this problem? I figure since it is two in a few weeks it might be common. Also how much of a hassle is it to remove the door panels?

Thanks, Oliver

Reply to
V8TR4