2003 GCaravan passenger power window won't go down once in a while

Once or twice, the power window will not operate from the drivers button or the passenger button. This happens rarely. When it happened once, I opened the pass door, and it started working. Any ideas , maybe bad connection. Tx

Reply to
cosza

The motor is no good, If you purchase one from the dealer you will get the updated regulator assembly, comes complete.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks Glenn, I guess it is covered under my 3 year warranty. Being intermitent will the dealer replace the motor or will they say it is still working, unless when I take it is not working. Unless it is a known problem and they will do it Thansk again

Reply to
cosza

connection.

Assuming you are still under the basic 3/36 it is covered. yes it is a common problem on this regulator and yes some technicians will get lazy and say no problem found if they cant verify it. If you roll the window all the way down and make it go up and down for them they will see. It will eventually stop.

Good luck

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to