'98 Cirrus problems

Gang, My '98 Cirrus( 2.5 V6 158k miles) runs rough initially on start up. It seems to be running very rich on start. As it warms to temp, the idle smooths out and seems to run ok. I've had the check engine code for random cylinder misfires but nothing else comes up. I've replaced plugs, wires, crank sensor, distributor, brain, intake manifold gasket, decoked the intakes, and had the EGR serviced according to the TSB. No improvement though. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Gene DiGennaro Baltimore, Md.

Reply to
genedigennaro

Thanks for the reply Glenn. I currently have this car at my local Chrylser dealer's repair shop. I'll pass this info on to them.

Gene

Reply to
genedigennaro

No, it's Heritage Chrysler in Parkville. They have been my service choice for about 5 years now. What about Tate?

Gene

Reply to
genedigennaro

I used to know the service manager there and was curious if he was still there

Reply to
damnnickname