Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Automatic Transmission dipstick in a 1989 LeBaron?
Could someone tell me where the dipstick is for the Automatic Transmission in a 1989 LeBaron 4-cyl turbocharged car? I can't believe I can't find it!
2
2

95 chrysler lebaron stalls while driving
my lebaron has about 116000 mi. Died while I was driving around 30 mph. it started when I turn the key then immediatly died again and would not hold idle. I held my foot on the gas until it held...
1
1

2001 Grand Caravan - Radiator Fan Control Circuit Problem
Hi, 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport around 40k miles. 3.3L V6 Engine light has been on solid for two weeks. Code is 1491 which is a problem with the Radiator Fan Control Circuit. Are there any techs...
5
5

*HELP* 2001 PT Cruiser Windshield Sprayer Not Working
the PT uses the same reservoir... the pump is part of the reservoir, and works in reverse when the rear wash is selected. Punch
11
11

Headlights won't turn off
Hi. My 1991 dodge shadow won't turn off the headlights? I can't tell if they are daytime running or not but low intensity for sure. I also noticed the High beam indicator is always on but very dimly...
6
6

Dodge Neon Power Outlet Fuse - Where is it?
Dodge Neon Power Outlet Fuse - Where is it? Anyone know for sure? 2001 SE model.
4
4

Engine swap for voyager
Cylinder head gasket went on my minivan the other day. Was on a highway trip and the temperature light never came on. By the time I saw the white smoke from the exhaust, the engine was already toast....
12
12

A604 Transmission - no reverse
On 1993 Imperial with 90,000 miles. When cool the transmission won't go into reverse. Forward is ok and no "limp in". Fluid/filter has been changed using Chrylser ATF+3. Is this a rebuild situation or...
7
7

2000 Concorde LXi Interference Engines
Although I was cautioned about buying one of these, I couldn't pass up the deal; I now own one with 37,500 mile. The engine oil was black so I changed it. There's no record of warranty replacements....
7
7

Euro NCAP test on Chrysler Neon
Hi all, We are very seriously considering replacing our Renault Scenic with a new Chrysler Neon. (We live in South Africa.) This car has, thusfar, impressed me in every aspect except safety. The...
3
3

Question about '97 LHS alarm system...
Hello, I recently purchased a '97 LHS and received no owner's manual. On the dashboard there is a red led diode which flashes when I close the door and lock the car with keyless entry. Is this an...
3
3

Whining Neon Fuel Pump
I bought a 2001 Neon earlier this week and just noticed this morning that the fuel pump is whining quite loudly. This is a fairly fixed pitch whine that is noticeable in the cabin at lower speeds. I...
5
5

No oil pressure in 360! help
If you ran a brand new engine without oil pressure long enough to watch the timing "seeming to move about at idle" and wait for a reading on a mechanical gauge, you probably now have bigger problems...
5
5

Bad Smell Coming from Air Vents
I have a 95 Concorde with automatic climate control. Recently, I started getting a bad smell coming in through the air vents. Does anyone have any idea what this can be and what to do? Al
7
7

FOR SALE: Never used, remanufactured power window motor part number 2520903 w/gear for Ramcharger
I've got this remanufactured driver's side power window motor w/ gear that I was going to install in my 1986 Dodge Ramcharger, but the day I decided to put the motor in, is when I traded the truck in,...

Speedometer/Headlight Difficulties in '91 Dynasty
A week or two ago, I posted a problem I have been having with the speedometer in my car. The speedometer works intermittently. When it quits working, if I turn on the high beams, it seems to start...
3
3

Rough Idle on 2004 Town & Country
I just bought a 2004 T+C, and I've noticed that it has a rough idle when hot. The RPMs dip to about 550-600 from the normal 700-750. This is noticeable when you've been driving, and stop at a light....
9
9

1994 Plymouth Acclaim oil missing?
I've been changing oil and filters on cars for 40 years and never had anything like this happen. I bought a used plymouth acclaim about a year ago and changed oil and filter a couple of times as it...
4
4

oem chrysler infinity wiring diagram
I am looking for a OEM AMPLIFIER BYPASS for an INFINITY SPATIAL IMAGING AUDIO SYSTEM. The only numbers I could find on the oem amplifier (found on the left side of the trunk) where 36670, hm 5182,...

How do I bleed the air from the cooling system of a Chrysler Town and Country 3.8?
Subject pretty much says it all. There is no radiator cap and the thermostat housing doesn't have a bleeder valve. Periodically, the van will run hot, and no heat out of the heater. After a minute or...
7
7