DRL'S

Is there an easy to disable the DRL's on a 2003 Neon or does the dealer have to do it?

mike

Reply to
MelvinGibson

is the first place I'd check for info. Unfortunately the dealer probably will not touch this issue for "liability" reasons.

good luck

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel

When did Chrysler begin putting DRLs on their vehicles? I Have a 2003 Stratus SE and a 2004 Sebring LXi...no DRLs on either of them. (Which is fine with me!) If you live in the USA, you must have gotten a Canadian model...I'd check with the dealer and see what they say.

Reply to
James C. Reeves