Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What car would you people buy these days to replace a '00 300m ?
No immediate plans to replace my 12-year-old 300m, but I'm wondering what would be it's closest analog available today. A medium-to-large size sedan that is. Something that used to be known as a...

Revised Chrysler 300 V6 joins Hyundai Genesis atop Consumer Reports large sedan ratings
From AB PRESS RELEASE FROM CONSUMER REPORTS: CHRYSLER 300 CONTINUES COMBACK: V6 VERSION NEAR TOP OF CLASS IN CONSUMER REPORTS' LARGE SEDAN RATINGS Buick LaCrosse with eAssist hybrid system achieves...
7
7

Need Dodge Grand Caravan extended warranty advice
I have a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan ordered & I was wondering if an extended warranty is a good bet, or a waste of money ? Anyone have any personal experiences with them that could shed some light on...
4
4

1993 T & C: ABS light stays on for a while @ start
I notice brake pedal is hard until light goes off (a minute or so) then all is well. Notice also that the brake fluid is leaking out the top of the reservoir. Hard braking & that kind of leaking in my...
2
2

Diagnosing misfire in jeep V6 engine?
My son-in-law recently purchased (very cheaply) a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 3.7L V6 engine. He claims it misfires when he drives it. I've helped him replace the plugs and tested the coil packs...
1
1

Mystery *orifice* in 2.4L breather tube
A few weeks ago, I posted my experience trying to locate a valve cover-to-a= ir box tube for a 1st generation cloud car with a 2.4.=20 I was persistent, and a more experienced parts person at the...
2
2

'02 300M overheating now
As i reported earlier, I completed the overhaul of the a/c, but now I cannot drive more than a couple of miles before the temp. gauge goes up into the red. My first thought was that the thermostat had...
38
38

Does the 300m have a cabin air filter?
300m (not 300c) Does it?

Need source for an upstream (bank 1?) O2 sensor for a 04 Dodge Caravan (3.8L)
Need source for an upstream (bank 1?) O2 sensor for a 04 Dodge Caravan (3.8L) The problem seems to be that this year and only this year model needs a heater resistor with a cold range of 2.1 to 2.7...

Parts diagram not correct for older Chrysler vehicle
I went to my local Chrysler/Dodge dealer to get a PCV hose for my 2000 Cirrus with a 2.4. After giving the parts guy the Year, Make, and Model, he told me that I would need to provide the VIN for the...
2
2

Champion spark plug gap for '00 300m -> .035 or .050 ???
The plugs that I have in the car now are Bosch Platinum 2, and I *think* I put them in when the car had 60-70k miles on it. The car has 108k miles currently. So the Bosch have about 45k miles on them....
1
1

'02 300M A/C overhaul
I'm about to tackle the replacement of the evaporator, heater core and receiver-drier on our '02 300M. Questions: 1. The service manual says to drain the cooling system, but could I get away with...
11
11

Slant-6 and unleaded fuel
A friend of mine (who lives on a farm) bought a Massey Fergusen combine that was made in 1974. This thing is powered by a Chrysler Slant-6 (225 cid) engine. My first car (which was at the time a...
8
8

Hot idle speed oscillating
My 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse (DSM 1G 2L non-turbo) is starts and idles = cold fine, and runs fine warmed up. When warm and I put it in neutral = (AT) the idle oscillates between 1800 and 2200 with about...

rec.autos.makers.chrysler FAQ, Part 2/6
Can someone enlighten me the point of these posts (autos/chrysler-faq/general/part2) from Dr David Zatz? Does anyone use the info? Even when this forum was more lively nobody seemed to respond or...
6
6