Hub puller for Ford

An ideas where I can borrow rent or buy a hub puller for a Ford Pilot or similar axle, please?

Reply to
roughbert strong

Keep an eye on eBay?

ss.

Reply to
Synapse Syndrome

There's one in my garage I intend putting on E-bay.

"192 Apkoway. For all 8 and 10hp Ford cars" "Manufactured by J.W. Pickavant, Birmingham."

My Dad used it on his '47 Anglia, is it too small for the Pilot?

Pete W

Reply to
Pete W.

Thanks Pete, I will check & email you. R

Reply to
roughbert strong