Re: Mini steel wheels FS cheap in UK

Ok the ones without the tyres from the pics look fine, but the wheels &

> tyres described as "good" I would say need putting in the skip, anyone > looked at the pics, come on , don't take the mikey, book an appointment to > see an optician ASAP :-) > > Steve. > > > > > I've got 2 pairs of original steel wheels off a 1992 Mini for sale on > eBay. > > > > 1 pair (no tyres) is in excellent condition, having been cleaned, primed > and > > painted, then stored: > > >

> The other pair is in only good condition with tyres that are even worse! > > >

> The wheels are in Kent, just outside London, England, have no reserve > price > > and the starting bid is only 99p for each pair. > > > > I hope they come in handy for someone. > > > > cheers > > > > Nick

What bloody junk, the whole lot of it. also please do not top post Steve, as people will just ignore idiots like you

Reply to
gayjo9

Please excuse our troll, he crossposts replies like this out of alt.autos.minis. Just ignore him.

Reply to
Graham