Denny - lightweight 50

Denny, looking for a 50? Interesting how they dealt with the recoil. Wonder what the loads are.

FMB

That was awesome. Makes my little S&W look like a popgun. Just thing how many $$$ you'd spend just to feed that thing on a sunny afternoon...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Niiiicccceeee! I want one...

Reply to
PeterD

That was awesome. Makes my little S&W look like a popgun. Just thing how many $$$ you'd spend just to feed that thing on a sunny afternoon...

The real expense comes when YOU have to be fed on a sunny afternoon.

Denny

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Leave it up to ole Roy to always be thinking of food.........

We went to your favorite buffet over the weekend..... it's still just as good as ever...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

lol, my little S&W *is* a popgun (637; .38 special). It's the only handgun I can hit anything with at a distance.

Spent Saturday shooting at a really, really remote, unmonitored range in the pouring (and I do mean POURING) rain with some coworkers (we brought our own RSO).

Despite the rain (and wind and thunder, lightning and hail), we had a blast. Have to do that again, sometime. But maybe with less water...

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Leave it up to ole Roy to always be thinking of food.........

Well, hanging with you it sorta rubbed off.

We went to your favorite buffet over the weekend..... it's still just as good as ever...

Damn!! That has to be probably the best chinese food I've eaten. Ya have to believe that I've eaten c food all over.

That prime rib buffet in Decatur is as good, just different food. I'm surprised ya don't run over there. What is it 20 more miles of easy drive for that meal? You could spend the night there.

I'm starting to think road trip in August. Gotta wedding to go to in NH then maybe the long way home just might be in order.

Denny

Roy

Reply to
Roy

With you two hanging together, I certainly didn't expect you to admit to rubbing. . .

Anyway, shoot me an email and I'll send you a short vid of a custom 50. FMB can be found at SBCGlobal.net on occasion.

Oh, and the best Chinese meal I ever had, and I've had many, was at Lung Duck Tong in Barkerville, BC last June. They almost didn't seat us cause they were expecting a bus load of tourists in 40 min or so, we told the lady we would be gone by then. The nervous hen seated us. Best Chinese meal we ever had.

Reply to
FMB

Damn!! That has to be probably the best chinese food I've eaten. Ya have to

Buddy, I've seen you eat. You do get food all over....... yourself....anybody sitting near ya......the floor...... ceiling.......

August sounds good. Keep in touch..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

.

The old guy just kinda sneaks up on ya.....

Will give it a try..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Damn!! That has to be probably the best chinese food I've eaten. Ya have to

Buddy, I've seen you eat. You do get food all over....... yourself....anybody sitting near ya......the floor...... ceiling.......

August sounds good. Keep in touch..

The truth will set ya free my pudgt friend. The reason there may be food all over the place has to do with dineing with you and having to protect MY food from your eating frenzy.

You rolling around on the floor with a waiter who was clearing the table and thought you were finished also entered into the mess. Damn, it was only a spare rib bone that ya hadn't gnawed on for the required 10 minutes.

Roy Denny

Reply to
Roy

.

You have to admit that if ya had to roll on the floor with somebody, those cute little Chinese waitresses are damn cute...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

You have to admit that if ya had to roll on the floor with somebody, those cute little Chinese waitresses are damn cute...

Now that is the truth!!

Denny

Roy

Reply to