FUSE PANEL DIAGRAM 1994 DODGE 3/4 TON VAN

This van doesn't have an owner's manual, and the fuse panel in the glove box doesn't have a diagram.

The instrument lights don't work, so I suspect it is a blown fuse, but, I have no way of knowing if the correct fuses are in the correct locations.

Does anyone have a diagram or a link to one?

Thanks again.

Reply to
septicman

Hello there,

I use ALLDATAdiy.com because I am kinda handy and like to do things myself. You might find the website helpful and I use it for all my vehicles and it is super cheap for getting the information directly from the manufacturer - I get diagnosis, repair, TSBs, recalls and labor times. It has been measurably helpful to us and our Dodge Durango.

Have a great day and I copied the link below for ya -

Andy Diel

Reply to
ADdiy55

Thanks. I went to rockauto.com, looked up the van, went to electrical, and it listed the fuse size and what circuits it fits. did not give location, but got the job done for me.

Reply to
septicman