OT<<HybridS>>

Your full of shit miles. According to his "people" he purchases his power from renewable sources like the one I use. I believe them over you. You lie REGULARLY right here in this very forum, especially when it pertains to politics.

Little or NO pollution from the generation of the power.

I didn't comment about Bush. You did. You have his c*ck so far down your throat, you can't quit defending him.

He *should* be using alternative energy. When you have that kind of money, there is no excuse not to.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Cite your source. The complete article, not your usual out-of-context quotes. Put up or shut up, miles.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Nope. Stop lying. He used renewable power way before the right wing report.

City and HOA restrictions. He has been fighting it for some time. Other than that I don't know the details and neither do you.

And ... ?

You're such a simple minded fool, miles. No matter what the topic you find a way to defend Bush and slam all Dems. You're like a broken record. You're pathetic.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Never....

My ass...

In disbelief......

One of those wagons came around the shop about 10-15 years ago. It's hard to believe that somebody could actually sell that crap. It's even harder to believe that somebody would buy it more than once.....

Your welcome...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

LOL..'HIS' people huh? IOW's you buy into anything Gore or his people say. Thats a liberal trait. Just buy into BS without any further research.

Gores own statements says that he INVESTS in renewable energy sources as a way to offset his high use of polluting energy...carbon credits. A term the left loves.

I agree with you there. Al Gore has not been using alternative energy. He is only now applying to add such things as solar panels and wind turbines.

Reply to
miles

A spokeswoman for Gore said he invests enough into "green power" ? renewable energy sources such as solar, wind and methane gas ? to balance 100% of his electricity costs.

Carbon credits is a left wing spin that allows the rich liberals to do anything they want as long as they can afford it.

Reply to
miles

You are the one saying that he isn't doing what he says. You prove otherwise.

You're pushing off YOUR responsibility on everyone else. That's a right wing trait.

And ... ? You still have yet to prove anything. You have no sources, no credible information and zero credibility of your own.

"only now". Fuck off. You have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Here's something you NEVER provide. A source.

Clueless f*ck.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

No he has not. 'HIS' people are the ones who stated that he INVESTS in clean energy sources to create his invention of Carbon Credits that makes his waste acceptable.

I see. What you are doing is defending anything Gores says or does no matter what the topic. Dang liberal hypocrites.

Reply to
miles

Where in the statement from his spokeswoman does it mention "carbon credit" or "offsets"?

He purchases "green power", as I have stated previously.

As I thought, you have NOTHING, NADA, ZERO evidence. You're a puppet of the right wing media.

BTW, I'm still waiting on the source stating that Gore intentionally chooses to rent "gas guzzling Lincolns and not hybrids".

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Prove it.

The only person talking about "carbon credits" is you.

You have yet to prove ANYTHING. I don't need to defend Gore. You've got nothing, NADA, ZILCH evidence that proves that he is anything other than what I have stated in this thread.

Put up or shut up, miles.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Ah, Buddism huh?

Is very wide!

I can believe that.

Says the bunny who worships WC!!!

Okay!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Oh now thats funny. You keep blabbing about his home using renewable clean sources and have cited ZIP, NADA, NOTHING! Some peoples kids.

He didn't even apply for those solar panels until he had already lived in the house for 3 years. His previous house also was not energy efficient and clean. Nor are his other vacation homes. Dang liberal hypocrites!

Reply to
miles

Oh ya, I am sure that the Oregon airport he rented from only had lincoln town cars available. Just picked a bad day to travel I'm sure.

Reply to
miles

Still no source to prove ANY of your accusations? Just your word. You, sir, are a liar. Plain and simple.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

LOL, a bunch of if what's and maybes. In many cases a battery fails because a cell was defective and in the case of these batteries, it makes perfect sense to have the ability to replace just one or two cells if needed.

Reply to
TBone

LOL, I never said that it only applies to the rich but it can only apply to the rich if they are the ones making all of the money.

Indicators are just that, indicators. These indicators only show gross values, not what is creating them and that's what makes them failrly worthless by themselves.

LOL, more complete BULLSHIT!

I can see that you really don't understand the very reports that you quote. Since the report shows TOTAL INCOME FOR EVERYONE in a family of 4, if in the above example if the wife also got a $25,000 a year job and a 17 year old child also got a $15,000 part time job (while still going to school), then your madian income would show an increase of $5,000 which to an idiot like yourself, would also indicate an increase in salary and a great economy when in reality, it shows a stressed family.

Sorry Miles, but you really don't know WTF you are talking about. It is a meaningless report as to the increase or decrease in salary. Only a single person salary report would indicate which way the salary for specific fields are going.

Prove it.

LOL, please show me where I used any of these bogus indicators to show anything.

Sure they do Miles, go and look.

Reply to
TBone

Craig, it is no secret that Gore rented a lincoln town car in Oregon and promptly got a speeding ticket. It's ironic that you haven't heard about it when it was all over the news. Now, if I show you a link will you apologize for your pure BS? Hell no you won't. Nuff said. Some peoples kids.

Reply to
miles

What a bunch of unsubstantiated BS. Hybrids have been on the road for several years now. Talk to your local dealer. I have. They have never once replaced a single cell. A few times the entire battery pack but never a single cell. Nice try though Tom!

Reply to
miles

Just above you replied to my question about the economy doing well. You mentioned it means that the rich are getting richer and the rest are static or taking a hit (worse). I then asked if the market indicators that you liberals touted that showed a good economy under Clinton now suddenly only apply to the rich. Sounds like you pick and choose to fit your personal beliefs.

Then why did so many liberals use those very same indicators to tout the great economy under Clinton if now you're saying they're worthless. Pick and choose at will huh TBone?

Tom, the same reports show the number of people in the workforce. Do the math!

Reply to
miles

I never said that I had not heard. You, however, have NO IDEA what the circumstances were. As I stated previously, hybrids are very difficult if not impossible to rent in MOST markets, even today, but especially August 3rd, 2004. Idiot.

I want a link that states that Gore *prefers* renting a Lincoln over hybrids and his public statement that he rarely drives his Lexus Hybrid and his Prius, as you indicated when YOU said 7/7/07 at 8:08 pm.:

"Gore stated publicly that he rarely drives it. He travels on jets and then rents large sedans...not hybrids or even economy cars."

You have not proved a thing other than your incompetence. Which is a regular thing for you. Like your glaring incompetence that Bush's spending is out pacing the economy. You never retracted that even after I rammed the facts down your throat using YOUR data.

Go f*ck yourself. Lying sack of shit. I teach my kid to stand behind her statements, using people like you as an example of how *not* to be.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.