OT: Other Postings of the Messenger!

Well guys, I guess we are not special after all. Good ol' (self proclaimed) Messenger of God is doing the same, self righteous, I am correct you are all bigots and heathens, cram it down your throat, like it or not preaching in the following groups and from the looks of it, he is alienating everyone there too.

sci.med.cardiology alt.support.diabetes

Here I was hoping that we were his special flock!

Reply to
azwiley1

What name is he using? I didn't see it.

Reply to
Roy

The same, Budd.

Well, let me restate that, he was do> > Well guys, I guess we are not special after all. Good ol' (self

Reply to
azwiley1

Ya didn't bother to check the dates did ya? How long ago were they?

Cardiology group was due only to unnoticed crossposts, btw.

Diabetes group wasn't the support group I thought it would be for my diabetes, it's just a bunch of whiners.

And ask yourself what this kind of pettiness, childishness, more correctly, is doing for your image.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

his point remains, same type of posts from you. not sure the date matters that much.

yeah, it was just an accident.

whoa, so you say diabetics are just a bunch of whiners? hmmm.

yeah, if he keeps it up for a few years and is able to become even more petty and childish............well actually a whole lot more petty and childish.........he might get close to what you have done for yours.

Reply to
theguy

Let me give you this to think on. He has shown that you continue to be a friggin' idiot every where you go.

Reply to
Roy