2001 Exlporer sport radio wiring

I recently got a new radio for my 2001 explorer sport. The old radio is the in-dash 6 CD changer which died on me. I have a free installation agreement for the new radio but they said it might cost extra if my truck has a factory amp installed due to extensive rewiring. I don't think mine came with one. Anyway to find out so I know if I need to bring money with me to get the new radio installed???

Reply to
clayton6870

I just went through this on my Sport w/o the 6 cd deal BUT I did find out its just one more adapter pigtail for the amp connection. It may be extra yeah, but not by much.

Reply to
ed

Reply to
somebody