1988 F250 fuel shut off switch

I have a 1988 Ford F250 4wd 4X4 I wrecked the cab and ever science the truck will not start. I am wondering if it might be the fuel shut off switch. The problem is i don't know where it at. called AZ they said behind glove box not there I called O'r they said in the rear of truck i can't find it. If anyone reallys knows pleas let me know. thanks in advance Gorillalallen

Reply to
Gorillalallen

"Gorillalallen" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

look top of pass side kickpanel, it's BESIDE the glove box in rangers and aerostars

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hmmm. Look behind the kick panels, below the instrument panel on the sides, right and left sides. It's in there somewhere, I just don't remember which side. Follow the body sheet metal up behind the IP (on the sides). It's a box about 2 " square with a cylindrical extrusion on top The "button" is in the cylinder. You'll feel a click when you press it, if it was tripped.

Reply to
Tom Adkins