I'm sure this has been questioned hundreds of times but I can't
pin-point the answer. Thanks in advance for your advice!
We've got this Explorer that was starting fine until today. Rapid
clicks when the key is turned. She was left sitting for 10 hours and
started right up but then, I tried to lower the power window and she
So I jump started her and she fired right up. When I disconnected the
cable, she died.
I guess if I leave the good car running and connected a while, the dead
battery can charge up a bit more and hopefully she'll keep running?
What do you think is the root of this issue? Old battery, alternator?
Battery cables are pretty corroded. I'm gonna clean and re-attach those
Thanks in advance for your advice!