2001 focus

Whats up guys. My G/F just said that her battery ligh came on and that her power steering got all tight while she was driving also her a/c stop blowing cold air .....I have no idea what that could be...Can anyone help me?

Reply to
reinman15

Just a guess, but the belt in there runs the alternator, which would stop charging the battery, runs the power steering, which would stop giving power assist, and runs the compressor which would make the AC fail.

Reply to
underdog

Thats what i figured Thank You very much for your help.

Reply to
reinman15